Our Clientele understand the value of appropriately priced services and further understand that a Professional Wedding DJ/MC is a valued service, not a priced commodity. Please review our price ranges below and if you feel that you are prepared to make such an investment, the we look forward to hearing from you.
What to Expect & What is Included
Pricing for any event depends on the following:
- Type of event (wedding, corporate event, etc.)
- Date and times that you require service
- Size of event (number of guests)
- Venue and Location(s) (In what room(s) or area(s) will the event take place)
- Services and/or Equipment Required (Do you need coverage in more than one location?)
- Additional or unusual circumstances (Holiday weekend, In a barn 200 miles away, etc.)
Additionally, Packages consisting of multiple services, add-ons or upgrades can be customized to fit your style, desires and budget . . . but keep in mind that multi-faceted Package will usually include a package discount to save you money.
Most DJ/MC events are charged by the all-inclusive package, not by a simple hourly rate. This is due to the total amount of time that we will spend on your event, not just the “service” time.
- DJ/MC Services, of course 😉
- Event Planning Services
- Access to Online Planning System
- Travel, setup, strike & breakdown
- $1mil liability insurance and proper licenses
- All necessary Equipment to meet the event requirements
Packages usually cover a range of 4 to 7 hours of “service” time depending on details. Additional time can be easily added.
Event lighting is priced out similar to DJ/MC services – by the package. If you are adding them to a DJ/MC pacakge above, you can save additional money. All lighting packages include:
- Lighting design & planning services
- Necessary equipment/fixtures
- Cabling, connectors, shrouding
- Delivery, setup, strike & pickup (Included when a part of a DJ/MC package above)*
*We can also provide event lighting as a standalone service, where delivery, setup, strike and pickup will be included in the price.
- Everything will be communicated up front and subsequently put in your Contract.
- There are never hidden charges, and sales tax is not required for “Services Rendered”
- We ALWAYS offer discounts for multi-item Packages. The more items that you desire/require, the bigger the discount.
Well not fine, but nothing secret here:
- For DJ/MC Packages, there is a minimum package price for Saturday evening weddings between the months of April and October.
- All prices include Service Charge & Taxes. There is nothing hidden, ever.
- Gratuity / Tip is 100% discretionary and we will never require or ask for it.
- Any additional charges or rates will always be disclosed within the agreed contract and never assessed w/o your knowledge.
- Holiday and Special weekends generally are priced at a higher rate, Midweek (Mon-Thur) are generally lower.
- Surcharges may be applicable for travel beyond 50 miles each way.