Being a full time wedding DJ, 85% of my work is in the wedding industry. The level of service and attention you receive is matched with only the best in wedding entertainment and production services to assist you in celebrating one of the biggest days of your life. I tailor my approach and style to fit into your vision of the perfect wedding day.
On your wedding day, I ensure the spotlight remains on you. I make sure you are in the right place, at the right time so you don’t have to worry – you will be able to enjoy your big day with family and friends. I work with the other vendors and wedding professionals as a team to ensure the details are followed through smoothly and any deviations are dealt with accordingly, and behind the scenes. Musically, I will play a mix of suitable songs for everyone from the little kids to your grandparents. You will have as much control over the songs, styles and genres as you desire – it’s YOUR wedding, not my party.
Learn more about Wedding Reception Details.
I can also assist with your wedding ceremony by providing the necessary equipment and services to ensure an enjoyable and smooth flowing ceremony for you and your guests. You likely have never done this before; therefore, I am able to assist as needed with the planning of your ceremony activities, music and song selections. Professional audio equipment, wireless microphones, and loads of music rounds off supporting the perfect ceremony.
Learn more about Wedding Ceremony Details.
Wedding DJ/MC Price – Simplified Package
Our pricing is as simple and inclusive as the services we provide. For your base DJ/MC Services, there are no options or add-ons. Those can be confusing and complicated. Therefore we offer one pricing structure . . . and it’s simple:
- $1250 – 4 Hours of Service Time + $250/hr
- Any and All Equipment Required* for Ceremony, Cocktail Hour and/or Reception for up to 250 people.
- Exclusive Online Planning System Access and Wedding & Event Planning
- Unlimited Meetings, Skype Sessions, Calls, Walkthroughs, etc.
- Discounted Lighting & Decor, Production and A/V services.
- All requested music, even if we don’t already own it
- Travel up to 50mi radius of San Diego, CA (one way)
For events on weekdays or national holidays, with more than 250 guests, or for corporate events, please contact us for rates.
*What is “Any and All Equipment”?
It means that we will supply the equipment needed for the particular area during the the booked time. Separate sound system & lapel mics for the ceremony? No problem. Cocktail hour sound system? No problem. Booty shaking DJ system for the dancefloor? No problem. Whatever the equipment needs for the time period, it will be included with the price.
*This is for a typical event arrangement which includes coverage for one area per segment (ceremony, cocktail, dinner, etc.) If you need simultaneous rooms covered, or other unique setups, additional options may be required. For example:
- 5 Hr Wedding which has 1 hour of Cocktail Hour on the patio and 4 hours of Dinner Reception inside the ballroom. The package would include a separate/independent sound system, music and services for the Cocktail Hour + the sound system and all equipment needed for the 4 hours of dinner, dancing, reception. Cost = $1500.
- 5 Hr Reception Only inside a ballroom. This package would include the sound system, music and services for the 5 hours inside the ballroom. Cost = $1500.
Minimum Package Pricing
While the above pricing structure is simple. Like many date based services, there is a minimum total contract package prices that varies depending on day of week and time of year:
- $1750 – Saturdays between April and October
- $1500 – Fridays & Sundays between April & October & Saturdays in December
- $1250 – All Weekends between November & March
A “package” is any combination of that we offer such as DJ/MC Services, Lighting & Decor, A/V Rentals, Photobooths. Therefore if your base package does not meet the minimum, we’ll be glad to include additional services to meet the minimum.
Real Wedding Pictures
To view a sampling of “Real Weddings and Events” that are using our services, visit our wedding & event blog…Real Events Using Our Services