Not Your Everyday Photobooth…
The “PhotoLounge” presented by Studio Mobile Photo!
An incredible photo booth experience without the traditional “booth”! The PhotoLounge is a mashup between the quality of a professional photography studio and the memorable fun of a traditional photo booth.
In an open air, mini-studio setting, our interactive and fun professional photographers will capture incredible images of your friends, family, colleagues or guests with studio quality, professional cameras and equipment. Instantly delivered full-size prints or strips are offered to your guests while huge TV monitors or projectors overhead display the fun of what’s taking place below. The memories are offered to view, share and download the next day from online galleries. Consider it a little “something different and unique” for your wedding, corporate event or fundraiser.
- Live, Interactive Photographer
- Professional Studio Equipment
- Studio Quality Images
- Custom Backgrounds
- Onsite, Instant Prints
- Live Slide Show*
- Online Galleries
- Social Sharing*
*Optional and/or Add-on Services
- Private Parties
- Corporate Events
- Event Photography
- Red Carpet Events
What’s the Difference?
Our photobooths have a few distinct differences from traditional box booths:
- Professional Photographer – Perfect composition every time. No more guessing when to say “cheese”. We will interact with you and your guests in a non-obtrusive and non-cheesy way!
- Impeccable Image Quality & Prints – Your images are printed on quality image printers and professional grade papers.
- Professional Equipment – We shoot our events using only Professional DSLR cameras, lenses and equipment.
- Studio Lighting & Gear – Light is everything in Photography. You will be “lit up” by only professional studio quality lighting fixtures. All backgrounds and other equipment are also from the “Studio”
- Excellent Customer Service – We work with you every step of the way from planning to delivering your final images or navigating the gallery website. We don’t just drop off a box booth and plug it in to the nearest wall.
- 3 Hours of Service with a Professional Photographer
- All Equipment, Background, and Supplies are included
- All Touched Up Images available for download
- Pictures hosted in a Private Online Client Gallery
Options & Upgrades
- Onsite-Print Package (Full size 4×6, 5×7 or Strips) prints ready by end of event
- On-site Attendant to handle Print Orders and Printing or Framing
- Plastic Sleeves, Cardboard Frames or Custom Designed Frames
- Go Big with 5×7 Prints Upgrade
- Additional Time beyond 3 hour package
- External Monitors to Display & Show pictures to waiting guests
- Custom Designed/Branded Step and Repeat Banners
- “Green Screen” Background with Custom Graphicsa
- Red Carpet, Stanchion Systems, Additional Lighting Systems, & More
-Lynn G, Neighborhood Healthcare (Corporate Holiday Party)
San Diego Photobooth Pictures
What does the “Lounge” look like in Action?
Open Air Live Photographer Photo booth at Rancho Bernardo Inn corporate holiday party. The first half of the video shows beginning of night. Last half of the video shows “Last Call” line. In 3.5 hours, we processed 333 “sessions” and offered 469 instant prints onsite.